We only had a little bit of time to work on the bathroom today because we had my cousin and her family over for a cookout this evening (which was way more fun than working on the bathroom, let me tell you).
After further inspection, we decided to remove and replace some of the plywood that was around the tub–it just had too much water damage. We managed to remove the plywood, but we didn’t have a chance to buy the new stuff yet. Brian also built the framing for the window that we’re boxing in. For whatever reason, there was a 4 foot ledge beneath the window. We’re going to make the ledge window-size in order to cut down on potential water issues.
At this point, we’re definitely behind where we’d like to be, but we’re taking tomorrow (and maybe Tuesday) off work and we’re going to be dedicating all of tomorrow to working on the project, so that should put us in good shape (I hope).