We were getting ready to go work on our investment property this afternoon and I jokingly said that we should take Buster. Brian was surprisingly on board with that idea so we took him. While we were getting set up to work, Buster gave us his opinion of the place by taking a giant dump on the living room carpet (he does not adapt well to new surroundings).
Beyond that, we did get a lot accomplished this afternoon. Brian removed the old kitchen flooring. Jake removed all of the cabinet doors and drawers, along with the old hardware that was attached to them. And I painted all of the cabinet frames and (as a bonus) the drawers. This puts us in good shape for next weekend. I feel like I’m finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.