Two words more than adequately describe this evening: toilet disaster.
With a little effort on Brian’s part, the toilet was installed. We were happily playing with the new flushing mechanism when I noticed a little bit of water on the floor. That sucked because obviously the seal between the toilet and the flange wasn’t good. It was too late to work any further, so we started cleaning up, with the intention of re-tackling the project some other day. I went to the woodshop to put some stuff away and saw gallons and gallons of water all over the floor, dripping from the ceiling. Most notably, it was all over the maple that is reserved for the vanity.
1. flush once and check the woodshop for leaks
2. hire a plumber