Sylvia had been throwing up for most of a week, so I called the vet and they wanted me to bring her in. The vet could not find anything wrong with her, so he gave her an anti-nausea shot. She did much better after this, but then started throwing up and coughing a few days later. The throwing up has since ceased, but she’s still coughing. I had planned on taking her to the vet yesterday, but the coughing wasn’t as frequent (just twice yesterday, that I know of). So, I’m going to wait a few days and see if she improves. Besides, the coughing, she seems ok. But, if this keeps up, I’ll definitely have to take her in for another look.