animal lover, gardener, knitter, and gourmet cook

not quite done

A couple of weeks ago we started to replace the back porch at the office. We’re making good progress, but it’s not quite done yet. All of the decking is down (including the trap door), so we can check that off the list. I finished patching the concrete in the brick columns yesterday, too. And, we started on the railing. It was a pain to figure out the first one, but I think the next three will go a lot more quickly now that we have the process figured out. But, that will have to wait till next weekend, because this is going to be a busy week.