I got the vanity and plumbing installed late last week. Everything seems to be working, which is a relief. I still have to finish (which is a multi-day process) and install the trim, which is more in my wheelhouse than the other things I’ve been doing. The towel holder and toilet paper holder need to be installed as well. I ended up having to order the towel holder as the extra one we had floating around the house was the wrong style of metal. So, I’m waiting on that to arrive so I can do both of those things at once.
I was hoping to have this project done in January, but puppy! I think I can get it done by next weekend, though, so that’s not too far off schedule. I will post a picture once complete.