Saturday, August 25
Our balcony railing has needed replaced since we bought our house 22 years ago. Since the existing railing would have to be removed in order to do so, there never seemed to be a good time to do it. But, now that we're getting down to the wire with selling the house (hopefully in a year or two), we needed to get that project done. Conveniently, Jake went to the beach with one of his friends the other week, so we started on the project then. It actually took a lot longer than we thought it would (it always does), but at least the handrail was in place by the time he returned home. On Thursday evening, we finished installing the balusters, so now the project is complete! And, it looks amazing.