Last night we bottled two batches of wine--a Trio Blanca and a Castellina Supertuscan. We've made the Trio Blanca in the past and it was just as good this time. The Castellina Supertuscan was an experiment, though. This kit came with grape skins along with the juice. I have found the red wines we make to be lacking in tannins, so I was hoping this would do the trick. The wine tasted pretty good, but I won't be able to make an informed decision on it until it has aged for a year.
The wine racks have been looking a little bare lately so the four plus cases we bottled last night should help that cause.
I still have another kit to make, but since I like making wine two batches at a time, I'm pondering what to do next. I'd really like to make a batch of strawberry wine this summer, so I guess I'll wait and see if I can get a good deal on strawberries. If not, I can always purchase another kit.