Here's the pond with some water in it (and with the liner trimmed somewhat). Brian took the photo yesterday before we started adding stones to the pond. We're basically putting stones around the top shelf and creating a waterfall at the upper end (the left in this particular picture). We did a good bit of that this weekend, but I won't be posting any photos until that phase is done.
Unfortunately, even though we rinsed the stones before adding them, it made the water pretty murky, so we'll need to drain the pond, clean it out, and fill it again before the final steps--adding plants and fish. I read that this was going to be the case, so I'm not surprised.
I plan to do more work on it this week, but I need Brian's help with the heavy stones so the next step might not be completed till next weekend.