Tuesday, December 18
The property we didn't get (in Moxham) is back on the table. The other deal fell through, so our realtor called us to see if we're still interested in it. We are, so she's trying to get the zoning stuff figured out for us. If things fall into place, we still have a chance to get the property. But, we're not going to pursue it as aggressively this time around. We'll just kind of wait and see what happens. I'm trying to not get all excited about it because I was really disappointed last time. But, things are looking up.