I guess I will take some credit for doing work in the bathroom today. Brian and Jacob were at the Steeler game all day so I filled my day with fun things like cleaning the kitchen cupboards and working on the bathroom.
We've come to the conclusion that the toilet really works, so I hacksawed off the ends of the mounting bolts and snapped the bolt covers on. Earlier in the day, I ran to Home Depot to buy some more stuff for our project--most importantly a new chain for the flushing mechanism and a light bulb for the exhaust fan. We needed a new chain because our toilet has such great flushing power that it managed to flush the old chain down the drain the first day we used the toilet. I had a temporary fix in, but wanted to get the right part in there. I, of course, was not able to find the right part, but I was able to improvise with what I bought. I also adjusted the flush lever because it was not working as I would've liked. And, I caulked around the toilet base.
After all of this, I did some more drywall work. The good news is that I should be done with that soon (except for the holes Brian is going to be putting into the walls for the electrical work, that is).