Wednesday, May 26
Every year, I fix leaks in the pond until things get stabilized. This year, I thought I had things fixed, but am now experiencing another leak that I can't figure out. The leaks have always occurred in the stream that flows into the pond. I guess the dirt must wash away and lower the liner and then a leak occurs. However, I cannot find any indication of this. Even so, this evening, I built up some of the lower edges of the stream in the hopes that they were somehow the problem. I guess I'll know by morning (if not tonight) if I was successful. If not, I don't know what I'm going to do.